Sunday, December 15, 2013

tonight I was thinking about my time in Paris, thinking if I regret everything I've been through, but I guess not. I don't regret anything because I know that in every decision and every situation God has been with me, all the time. I don't regret the fact that I came back here, after how much I've been against to it this summer... I know God has a plan for my life and He makes all things to work together for my good. what would I be without Him? and where? Life has no sense without God in it. I'm thankful for every hard moment, because I know He was working good in me. "Romans 8:18 For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to me." He is good in me and has good for me, because He loves me and I am His. Your name be glorified in my life, God! I live for You and I know that You can use me for Your glory! Make me who You want me to be! "Romans 4:20-22 No unbelief made him waver concerning the promise of God, but he grew strong in his faith as he gave glory to God, fully convinced that God was able to do what He has promised. This is why his faith was "counted to him as righteousness." "

No comments:

Post a Comment