what is He doing in His own free time? He is thinking about you. You are so important for Him that He can't stop thinking about you.
2. He can't stop loving you. Jeremiah 31:3 I love you with a love that lasts forever, that is why I have ontinued to show you kindness.
He declared it: Eternal Love, all the time.
3. He can't abandon you. Deut. 31:6 Don't be afraid of them and don't be frightened, because the Lord your God will go with you. He will not leave you or forget you.
He will never throw you away.
4. He can't lie. Numbers 23:29 God is not a human being, and He will not lie. He is not a human, and He does not change His mind. What He says He does, what He promises He makes come true.
5. He can't break His promises.
6. He can't remember your sins. Isaiah 43:25 I, I am the One who erases all your sins, for my sake, I will not remember your sins.
7. He can't produce failures. He is victory, in His name you are victorious.
"But thanks be to God, who in Christ always leads us in triumphal procession, and through us spreads the fragrance of the knowledge of Him everywhere."
8. He can't get tired. Isaiah 40:28 Have you not known? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary, His understanding is unsearchable.
9. He can't start a work without finishing it. John 17, Ephesians 2:10.
10. He can't be unholy! Isaiah 6:3 Holy, holy, holy, holy is the Lord of hosts, the whole earth is full of His glory.
1 Peter 1:15 but as He who called you is holy, you also be holy in all your conduct!
the miracle is in You-