Friday, March 12, 2010

Joey Gian

Cred ca tocmai am mai descoperit unul dintre cantaretii care imi plac, adica tocmai l-am trecut pe lista si pe Joey Gian. L-am ascultat in filmul "Return to me", si are versuri frumoase.

“My creativity is the deep voice of my soul,” says songwriter Joey Gian. “Every song starts as an empty canvas waiting for my imagination. It’s like an open sky – it’s boundless. When inspiration strikes, I say to myself, ‘What do I want to hear?’ and musical ideas start appearing on the canvas. I write melodies and lyrics, but I don’t play an instrument; I just snap my fingers for the tempo and start singing. Sometimes the words come with the melody; sometimes I just mumble along with the tune. I’m not really sure where they come from, but I’ve been writing songs this way for a long time.”
Joey Gian- Here I Am
Joey Gian- What If I Loved You
Enjoy !

No comments:

Post a Comment